Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Now I Can Fry An Egg Anywhere

When I wrote the blog preceding this one I knew I'd need a laptop at some point before going back to university in September. I also knew I liked Macs, and now so do you, but I didn't think my dream would become a reality so imminently and be so glorious in splendor. But, shrewd financial wheeling and dealing in association with my friends at The Student Loan Company has afforded me the luxury of purchasing a shiny new Intel based 2.0GHz MacBook. And I'm excited. Very excited.

Instead of yacking now I'll wait until I pick it up then bore you with it properly. Watch this space.


In the meantime, look at the shiny picture an be happy for me. I think it has a flux capacitor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Mark. There is a fine line between too long & too short. That was brief, to say the least!

Super Dope Fly said...

You can't please some people.

Anonymous said...

I can't BELIEVE I've been missing out on this Blog! It's only by chance that I stumbled across it. Anyway....SUBSCRIBE ME!