Monday, September 04, 2006

Beard Science Trilogy Pt.2

You know, you think of something ridiculous to blog about and it seems like a great and novel idea until you realise it'll be really boring. Growing a beard is one such thing.

It's a bit longer, obviously, but at the moment I look like I've been hit with an uglier stick than normal. Itchiness is minimal thus far, although I'm still in the shadow zone in which you can see my beard but the hairs haven't grown enough to start doubling back into my face like ginger torpedos.

I won't put the pictures up yet because they're embarrassingly similar and make me feel like less of a man, but you'll see them all in good time. Don't cry.

Actually, to be honest I'm thinking you should just leave and go here instead. At least he's got something to say.

Bye for now.

No comments: